Barring any successful appeals, the FA has now completed their annual club allocation lists and, in a nutshell, here are the changes as far as the CCL is concerned:
1. Promoted to Step 4: Bedfont Sports and Westfield
2. Relegated from Step 4: no club
3. Relegated from CCL Step 5: Epsom & Ewell, Farnham Town, Godalming Town
4. Promoted from CCL Step 6: Badshot Lea, Cobham, Raynes Park Vale
5. Lateral movement to CCL Step 5 upon promotion: Southall from SSML.
6. Lateral movement from CCL Step 5: North Greenford United to SSML.
7. Clubs into CCL Step 6 : Dorking Wanderers Reserves (new), Tooting Bec (promoted from Surrey Elite League), British Airways (promoted from Middlesex County League), Sandhurst Town (lateral movement from Hellenic League)
8. Relegated from CCL Step 6 on Facility grounds: Farleigh Rovers, Staines Lammas, Worcester Park
We wish all of our departing clubs the very best of luck in the future and welcome all our new clubs, some of whom are returning to the CCL after a period of absence.
The full line-up is as follows:
CB Hounslow United
Colliers Wood United
Raynes Park Vale
Sutton Common Rovers
Walton & Hersham
Bedfont & Feltham
Chessington & Hook United
Dorking Wanderers Reserves
Epsom & Ewell
Eversley & California
FC Deportivo Galicia